Wednesday, January 16, 2013

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

We were going to the Lake today to deliver a dehumidifier and Holden brought his bug net to catch minnows. It started to rain. GRANDMA, GRANDMA, BUT I WANTED TO CATCH FISH. CAN I STILL CATCH FISH IN THE RAIN? WHERE DO FISH GO WHEN IT RAINS? Maybe they go under the dock so they dont get rained on. OH MY GOSH. DO YOU MEAN WET FISH CAN'T SWIM?

PAPA, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? to get the umbrella. When the dog gets here it's going to have to pee. YOU MEAN A DOG CAN HOLD AN UMBRELLA? HOW DO THEY DO THAT PAPA? Well, you put it between their two front paws...............

GRANDMA,GRANDMA. WHY CAN'T I GO IN THE POOL? Because it's a really heavy rain out. NO IT'S NOT (as he runs outside). LOOK, I CAN HOLD IT UP WITH MY MUSCLES.(as he stands outside with his arms up.

Holden, will you please just chill out for a few minutes while I'm on the computer. I CAN'T. IT'S TOO HOT OUT.

We found a dead bird in the yard. HOLY CRAP. I DID NOT KNOW WE EVEN HAD DEAD BIRDS AROUND HERE. WHAT COLOR DO YOU THINK HE WAS WHEN HE WAS ALIVE? I WILL MISS HIM YOU KNOW.
Holden age 4


 THIS MUCH HOLDEN HAS LEARNED
Because of his asthma, I had to find new homes for my three cats when Holden came to live here permanently. We now have goldfish and a Beta named Dorrie. He chose to play with Dorrie one day. He not only smelled like the bottom of a fish bowl he learned that fish do not do well after you pet them.
Holden:  age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment